Opportunity is opened for Hulede Foundation Scholarship for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) students. All interested students are to carefully read through the requirements and put in an application before the closing date.
The Hulede Foundation is a foundation offering One-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students from all discipline in KNUST to enable them pursue their University Education.
Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to all KNUST students who are Brilliant but Needy and are in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year pursuing full-time programme.
Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship Requirements
The minimum grade for prospective continuing applicants must be at least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Fifteen (15).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate (first year students)
- Recommendation letters (2) and other awards or certificates (if any)
- Proof of need
- High School Transcripts (First years)
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts or result slip signed and stamped by Heads of Department (only), (including current – Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Application Forms and Renewal Forms can be downloaded from the following:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission:
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January 2023 at 4.00 pm for both the continuing and fresh students.