The Koforidua Technical University (KTU) registration procedures for fresh students for the 2020/2021 academic year been published.
Management and Staff of Koforidua Technical University wish to welcome all students, especially, Freshmen and Women to campus to begin the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
As part of the measures to ensure smooth registration and strict adherence to the COVID-19 protocols, all fresh students are to follow the steps below to ensure their safety and smooth registration.
Note: Registration for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will be ‘Online Self Registration‘.
- All fresh students must report at the appropriate registration centre with the following documents after they have paid the required School Fees:
- Two copies of their admission letters
- Two copies of their Acceptance Form
- Two copies of their certificates/results slip
- Two copies of their birth certificate/baptismal certificate (Matured Students Only)
- An officer will verify your payment and issue to you a Flat file with your Index Number and your institutional KTU email at the back of it.
- Write your institutional email and index number in a safe place.
- File the necessary documents in the Flat file and submit them to the second officer.
- Leave the center and proceed to do your self online course registration with the issued institutional KTU email.
- Follow the link below to activate your institutional email
- Follow this link to activate your SIP portal and to perform your course registration.
- For IT Support: contact ICT Support Services call ICT Support on 0342293596 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday or WhatsApp Only 0262232710, 0265055145
- For Registration Support: contact the Students Services Department t on 0342290311 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- For Payment of Fees Support: contact the Students Services Department t on 0342293598 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- For Institutional Email Activation Support: Contact 0240273100 (WhatsApp ONLY)
ADHERENCE TO COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
– All fresh students must sanitize their hands at all the entry points of the Registration Centres
– Students may carry a bottle of hand sanitizer throughout the registration process.
– Students must wear nose/face mask at all times
– Keep a distance from others to avoid contamination
– Where necessary, apply hand sanitizers to protect yourself to help stop the spread.