The Koforidua Technical University (KTU) in collaboration with the Ghana Institue of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) admission form into Bachelor of Science in public administration for the 2023/2024 academic year is out.
- Applications are invited for admission to BSc PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Cost of Application Form: GHS 160.00
LATEST UPDATE: As of the time of publication, the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) mature access form for the 2023/2024 academic year is not yet out. This post is intended to serve as a guide to prospective applicants.
- Prospective applicants with an aggregate score of 24 or better in six subjects including core mathematics, core science and core English in the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are considered for admission into the First Year of the programme.
- Also, applicants with GIMPA Certificate in Administration and Management(CAM) with an average score of not less than fifty-five percent (55%) are also considered for admission into the First Year or Level 100 of the programme
- Prospective applicants with G.C.E. “A” Level with 3 passes and a passs in General Paper; RSA Stage II with passes in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics or RSA Stage III with passes in 3 subjects including English Language and Mathematics are considered into Second Year or Level 200 of the programme
- Diploma Holders: Diplomas from Ghana Institute of Journalism(GIJ), Universities, and Diploma from other recognised tertiary institutions, Technical Certificates Holders: Certificates such as Full Technical Certificate or Level II, Mechanical Engineering Part III, and Electrical Engineering Part III, Other Post-Secondary Certificates such as Teachers’ Certificate “A” and Nursing are also considered and accepted as meriting placement into the Second Year Level 200 of the programme.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
- Visit the website of GIMPA on https://www.gimpa.edu.gh/academics/admissions,
- Under the heading “ HOW TO APPLY”, click on the bullet four (4) titled: “Pick up or download application forms from your prospective school”
- Under the headings “APPLICATION FORMS” click on “Undergraduate” and download your application form.
- Complete the downloaded Application Form
- Proceed to either ECOBANK or Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) as detailed below and make payment
Branch: Westlands Branch
Acct Number: 0380014426245701
ii. CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)
Acct Number: Ghana Cedis Account: 0510110559613
6. Attach the Pay-in-Slip to the completed Application Form and submit it to the Admissions Department of Koforidua Technical University by Friday, 23rd April, 2021