Are you a student of Kennesaw State University? Do you want to access your student email address? You’re at the right place. In this article, you’ll learn how to create a student email address for Kennesaw State University. You’ll also learn how to access your student email using any device of your choice.
The KSU student email is a personalized email account provided by Microsoft Office 365. Upon registering for classes (NOT after submitting an application), you will receive the email address.
KSU Student Email
Kennesaw State University has partnered with Microsoft to offer Office 365 as the University’s official student email system. This is the only email system the College will use to communicate with you about your student records. Your student email account will be available within 24 hours after your residency status has been determined and you have created your KSU account.
You are expected to log in to your email regularly.
NOTE: Your Office 365 email account will be deactivated and all information will be lost if you do not enroll in classes for three consecutive terms (one full year.)
Benefits of Student Email
With the student email, you can have access to numerous online resources. The student email offers you access to the following;
- Student Portal
- Canvas / Blackboard
- Online Library
- Discount memberships
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the email system and take advantage of the many perks that come with it, including discounted memberships (Amazon Prime), free access to Microsoft Office 365 Pro for education, and more.
Features of College Email
- Official college email account
- Contacts and Calendars
- Download Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) on up to five devices.
- Access web version Office 365 suite from anywhere
- Access OneDrive, Microsoft’s cloud storage service with 100 GB of storage.
As a KSU student, you get a free college email account.
Office 365 is the University’s official email system. Your email account will be available within 24 hours after your residency status has been determined and you have created your KSU account. This account is the only email account the College will send messages to, so please check your email regularly.
This account will be deactivated and all information will be deleted once you graduate or if you do not enroll in classes for 3 or more consecutive terms.
How to Use KSU Student Email to Access Online Classes
If you are taking an online class, log into Canvas and get course materials, and communicate with your instructor and fellow students.
How to Access Your KSU Student Email Login
To access your KSU student email login, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the KSU email login: https://ksumail.kennesaw.edu/
- To sign in, enter your KSU email address and password.
- After that, hit the signing button to access your email dashboard.
Your address is in the form of “[Netid]@students.kennesaw.edu”.
KSU Student Email Default Password
There is a default password to be used the first time you log in to your email account. The default password is:
- If you are new to KSU, you will receive a KSU email account when you enroll in a course. The login ID for this email account is the same as your Student System ID. Your password is the same as the Student System password.
- If you are not new to KSU and have a KSU Student Email, your password to the Email “may be different” than the one to the Student System. However, you may change your password if you want to make it the same as your Student System password (see Password Reset, below).