KSTU Congregation Ceremony | The Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) 17th Congregation Ceremony Date, Schedule and registration details for 2022 has been released.
It is announced for the information of Kumasi Technical University alumni, parents/guardians and the general public that the 17th Congregation of Kumasi Technical University for the award of Master of Technology (MTech), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Diploma to persons who completed their programmes of study in 2020/2021 academic year is coming off on Saturday, 9th April, 2022 at 9:00am at the New Great Hall of the University. The programme would be streamed live on youtube, twitter, zoom and facebook.
Following the lifting of the COVID-19, ALL GRADUANDS can attend the ceremony, Only Graduands are expected to attend. No relatives will be entertrained. Certificates will be distributed on Saturday, 9th April, 2022. All other graduands are to pick up their Certificates from Monday, 11th April, 2022 at the Academic Affairs Office.
Graduands are required to pay a non-refundable fee of GH¢350.00 to MTN Momo Merchant ID: 273108, or the Cash Office of the University or Zenith Bank Branches with Accounts No. 6010511321 and then register with the following information:
a. Name of Graduand
b. Programme Pursued
c. Current Address
d. Telephone Number
e. Receipt Number
ALL GRADUANDS expected at the Ceremony are required to attend rehearsals at the New Great Hall on Friday, 8th April, 2022 at 11:00am.
ALL GRADUANDS are required to obtain their Academic Gowns at the Estate and Municipal Services Office.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Deadline: ALL GRADUANDS are to pay their Congregation fee not later than Wednesday, 6th April, 2022. Failure to do so makes one ineligible to partake in the Ceremony.
- All graduands are required to present a valid National ID card for collection of their Certificates.
- ALL GRADUANDS who do not attend the rehearsals will not be presented at the Ceremony.
- Graduands who are unable to attend the Congregation shall be required to pay the same amount before the collection of their certificates.
- Graduands who wish to pay through ‘MTN Momo Pay’should indicate their full name and student number as reference.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT: 0208 471 963 / 0246 767 877