KSTU Congregation Ceremony | The Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) 14th Congregation Ceremony Date, Schedule and registration details for 2019 has been released.
It is announced for the information of Kumasi Technical University alumni, parents/guardians and the general public that the 14th Congregation of Kumasi Technical University for the award of Bachelor of Technology, Higher National Diploma (HND), Diplomas and certificates to persons who completed their programmes of study in 2017/2018 academic year is coming off on Friday, 18th and Saturday, 19th January, 2019 at 9:00am at the New Great Hall of the University.
Graduands who wish to be presented should pay a non-refundable fee of GH¢300.00.
|18th January, 2019||19th January, 2019|
|For all HND Regular programmes||For all BTech, HND (Evening and Weekend),|
Professional Diploma, Diploma, Distance and
Graduands should pay at the Cash Office/Zenith Bank Branches with Accounts No. 6010511339 and then register at the Academic Affairs Office with the following information:
- Name of Graduand
- Programme Pursued
- Current Address
- Telephone Number
- Receipt Number
Graduands wishing to be presented are required to attend rehearsal at the New Great Hall on 16th (HND Regular) and 17th January, 2019 (Institute of Distance Learning and Continuing Education – IDCE) at 2:30pm each day. Graduands are to obtain their Academic Gowns at their various departments they belong.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Deadline: Graduands are to pay their Congregation fee not later than Tuesday, 15th January, 2019, failure to do so makes one ineligible to partake in the Ceremony.
- Graduands who do not attend the rehearsals will not be presented at the Ceremony.
- Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Graduands who are unable to attend the Congregation shall be required to pay the same amount before the collection of their certificates.
- Graduands can pick up their certificates at the designated places immediately after the programme.
- All interested Photographers should be accredited by the University before Wednesday, 16th January, 2019 or will not be allowed entry.
- Interested persons should contact Publications Unit on the following numbers: 0243433097 or 0505951812.
THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS CORDIALLY INVITED