KNUST Undergraduate Admission Form (Obuasi Campus) 2020/2021 academic year is now on sale | The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) admission into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out (Obuasi Campus).
All the available courses and important information regarding the KNUST 2020/2021 Undergraduate Admission Forms would be published in the simplest form as soon as the forms are released by the university.
WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE//IGCSE (Cambridge) ‘A’ & ‘O’ LEVELS/MATURE/ABCE/GBCE AND INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB) CANDIDATES
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that applications are open for admissions to Degree Programmes of Study at the KNUST (OBUASI CAMPUS) for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE, 2020 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
Extension of the Sale of E–Voucher
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that, the Sale of E–Voucher has been extended from Friday, 20th to Friday, 27th November, 2020.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER AT THE OBUASI CAMPUS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. Materials Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology)
- BSc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management)
- BSc. Business Administration (Marketing/International Business)
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance)
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR, GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
- GCE/IGCSE Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE/IGCSE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least Three (3)passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level. OR, ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in Three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview. OR,
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR,
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognised institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants must purchase an e-Voucher at any Ghana Post Office
- The e-Voucher contains Login ID or an application ID, and PIN that will grant access to the online admission portal.
- Applicants should then proceed to the online admissions website at; apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, applicants must print out one copy of the completed online application form, and submit them to the Deputy Registrar Academic Affairs, KNUST together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates and transcripts)
Cost of Application E-voucher: GH¢ 200.00
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 220.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
GHANAIAN APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE E-VOUCHER FROM THE GHANA POST OFFICES.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ARE TO GENERATE AN E-VOUCHER FROM THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE (HERE!) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE
Wednesday, 30th September, 2020 Friday, 27th November, 2020 except for MATURE APPLICANTS WHO ARE TO SUBMIT ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, 29TH MAY, 2020.
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
For more information contact:
- [email protected]
- + 233 500482807
- + 233 240130946