The Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year is out.
LATEST UPDATE: As of the time of publication, the Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) mature access form for the 2023/2024 academic year is not yet out. This post is intended to serve as a guide to prospective applicants.
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that the School of Graduate Studies, Ghana Communication Technology University is inviting suitably qualified applicants for admission to the under-listed transnational masters programmes.
The delivery mode is modular, via our Distance Learning Systems (online, blended and sandwiched learning options). Applicants from different geographical locations in Ghana and other parts of the world are invited to enroll for quality uninterrupted learning.
GCTU has partnered with recognized universities worldwide to provide the following Masters programmes:
Programmes of Study (Full-time/Part-time):
GCTU/ Coventry University (United Kingdom)
MSc/MBA with Thesis (14 months duration)
• MBA Finance
• MBA Oil and Gas Management
• MBA Business Decision Management
• MBA Logistics
• MSc. Oil and Gas Management
• MSc. Engineering Project Management
• MSc. Management Information Systems
• MSc. Supply Chain Management
• MSc. Engineering and Management
• MSc. Information Technology for Management
GCTU/ Anhalt University, Germany
MBA International Trade (14 months duration)
GCTU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Degree-A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division. Applicants to MBA programmes must have at least two years post-graduation work experience.
- Diploma- Higher National Diploma (HND) or a two (2) year Diploma with thesis from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post-graduation work experience (Applicable to only Coventry University programmes).
How to Apply for GCTU Postgraduate Admission
Application forms are available at GTUC Information Centre, Accra campus, Tesano, Kumasi campus, Amanfrom, near Asuofia Prison, from our Learning Centres at the Vodafone regional offices in Koforidua, Ho and Takoradi. Forms can be downloaded at
The application fee is GH¢200.00, payable by banker’s draft from any bank. Please note that applications submitted online will not be processed until the application fee is settled.
Completed application forms with appropriately certified copies of certificates and transcripts should be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office, GTUC Tesano, Accra or any of our satellite campuses not later than
15th April, 2021.
Contact us on:
Accra Campus: 0302- 905180/0202698352-3
Kumasi Campus: 0202698349
Takoradi Campus: 0202625795
Email: [email protected]
Application forms submitted after the deadline would not be processed