The KNUST Diploma in Education (Sandwich) Admission Forms for the 2024/2025 academic year is out. Interested candidates who wish to enrol for a Diploma in Education at KNUST should see the application guide below.
LATEST UPDATE: As of the time of publication, the KNUST Diploma in Education (Sandwich) mature access form for the 2024/2025 academic year is not yet out. This post is intended to serve as a guide to prospective applicants.
The Faculty of Educational Studies, College of Art and Built Environment wishes to announce for the information of Students of KNUST that a 3-Semester Diploma in Education (Sandwich) programme has been set up.
The programme has been designed for persons interested in teaching Junior/Senior High School subjects.
Applications are, therefore, invited from interested students for admission for the 2024/2025 Academic Year, effective
May 16 to August 31, 2022.
The following are eligible to apply for admission as candidates for the Diploma in Education programme:
- Students admitted to read undergraduate programmes in KNUST.
- Programmes of study must be related to teaching subjects in Senior High Schools and other pre-tertiary institutions, including Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; English Language; French; Geography; History, etc.
- Continuing students who at the time of completing Year 1 have a C WA of 50.0
- Candidates meeting the requirements stipulated in (l), (2), and (3) must also meet other conditions or requirements as may be prescribed by the Faculty of Educational Studies Board.
Mode of Delivery
The programme will be delivered in a blended mode (face-to-face and online) during three (3) long vacations in 3 blocks as follows:
- Block One – Year 1 Long Vacation
- Block Two – Year 2 Long Vacation
- Block Three – Year 3 Long Vacation
Applicants Should Take Note of the Following:
- Applicants must purchase the KNUST application e-voucher at GH¢240.00, from the Ghana Post offices, and complete the online Application Form (Here)
- Any application that is not fully and/ or completed adequately at the time of submission shall not be processed and/or considered
- Admission Fees would include Tuition and Residential Accommodation