KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023 is Out | You will get Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate admission details for the 2022/2023 academic year on this page.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MFA/MA/MCOMM/MBA/EMBA/MPH/MPHARM/LLM/MPHIL/PhD)
Recommended: KNUST Postgraduate Programmes and Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS
ii. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KNUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
Sale of E-Vouchers for admission shall commence on Monday, 23rd May, 2022
- Prospective applicants should purchase an e-Voucher containing Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for GHȼ280.00 at the following banks: GCB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank or dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompts.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
KNUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION DEADLINE
Any hand delivered application shall not be processed. Deadline for completion of online application is Monday, 31st October, 2022.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
Those intending to pursue Distance Learning Programmes should not purchase this form/eVouchers. You should contact Institute of Distance learning on 0247274661 or 0500482885.
- Institute of Distance Learning (IDL) Programmes would only be mounted at Centres with the requisite minimum number of qualified applicants (please contact IDL Office for details).
- Facilitation is a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned below.
- For more information and in-depth knowledge about the programmes, visit IDL or call 0247274661 or 0500482885 or 0501102650.
- Kumasi – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- Accra – Old KNUST Guest House near Ecobank Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 0546924824.
- Akuse – VRA Academy; contact Alfred Okang on Tel: 0208802435
- Sunyani – University of Energy and Natural Resources. Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah on Tel: 0500482877
- Techiman – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- Ho – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- Takoradi – Sekondi-Takoradi City Campus, Kansawrodo: Mr. E. Opintan-Baah, Tel 0500482883
- Koforidua – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mrs Fidelia Teayo Akumiah on 0209377707
- Tamale – Tamale Technical University, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- Bolgatanga – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Mukasa Zoogah, Tel. 0500482880, 0208288666
- Wa – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- Cape Coast – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882