The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) nursing access admission form for 2021 has been released.
The Institute of Distance Learning, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, wishes to inform prospective students and the general public that application e-vouchers for admission to Nursing Access programme of the University through the Distance Learning Mode for the 2020/2021 academic year are now on Sale. Successful applicants will start in May, 2021.
KNUST Access Course for Nurses 2021
Admission into Pre-Bridging Programme for Certificate Holders from Health Training Institutions (ACCESS COURSE)
Access Course is being organised for holders of Certificates in any of the following:
- Health Assistants Clinical (HAC)
- Post-Basic Midwifery
- Community Health Nurses (CHN)
- Holders of the above-mentioned Certificates or any other Certificate from institutions that are not accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of Ghana are not eligible to apply.
- The Nurses Access Course is for applicants deficient in the entry requirements for the Nursing Diploma
- The Access Course will start in May, 2021.
Cost of Application E-Voucher
Access Course for Nurses – Purchase E-Voucher at ECOBANK, GCB BANK or CONSOLIDATED BANK at a cost of GH¢150.00.
PLEASE NOTE: Programmes would be mounted depending on the number of qualified applicants per Centre.
How to Apply for KNUST Nursing Access Admission Form
Applicants MUST carefully read all the following instructions before starting the application process.
1. Nursing Access programme applicants should visit ECOBANK, GCB BANK or CONSOLIDATED BANK and purchase the E-Voucher at a cost of GH¢150.00 and then proceed to APPLY ONLINE (https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/idlaccess)
- KUMASI – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel No.: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- ACCRA – Old KNUST Guest House near ECOBANK Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel:
- SUNYANI – Catholic Pastoral, Social and Training Centre (New Dormaa). Contact Mr. Jesse Jones Bezel on Tel: 050 048 2877
- TECHIMAN – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- HO – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- TAKORADI – Sekondi-Takoradi Campus, Kansaworado: Contact Miss Dora Osei-Boateng, Tel 0500482883
- KOFORIDUA – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mr Isaac Agyapong on Tel 0500482874
- TAMALE – Tamale Tech. University, Contact Mr. Mukassa Zooga Tel 0500482880
- BOLGATANGA – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Zoogah Mukasa, Tel. 0500482880
- WA – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- CAPE COAST – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Derick Agyei Gyamfi Tel. 0500482882
- TEMA – ECG Training School, Community 11; Contact Mr. Michael Wiafe Yeboah Tel 0500482875
2. All Applicants SHOULD visit https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/idlaccess (Admission Portal) and complete an Online Application using the e-voucher purchased at the
3. Applicants must include in their application pack, Certified True Copies of their nursing training college certificates and WASSCE/SSSCE results slip.
4. Only results and documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of their applications shall be
5. TWO (2) COPIES COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS should be printed and posted to: The Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana by 31st March,
6. Teaching/Facilitation may be a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned
FOR MORE INFORMATION, visit knust.edu.gh or CALL 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058