The management of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and technology will open the accommodation portal for room reservation by freshmen admitted to the University on Tuesday, 14 December 2020.
The KNUST accommodation portal is an online room booking system for freshmen admitted to the University to reserve their traditional hall of residence before arrival on 9th January, 2021. Previously, freshmen were booking rooms using the Room Allocator system.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION FOR ACCOMMODATION
- Accept the offer of admission to proceed.
- Pay academic fees in full before applying for accommodation.
- Please note: Do not pay academic and residential fees together. Make a reservation for accommodation before payment of residential fees.
Follow the steps below to make a reservation and select a room
Visit first the KNUST accommodation portal via the link below
- Login with your Application Number and PIN.
- Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
- Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
- Select accommodation from the list available. A reservation code will be generated.
- Logout of the system and proceed to a paypoint to pay residential fees.
- After payment of residential fees, login to the system to select a room.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology has six halls of residence specifically traditional halls.
They are University Hall ( Katanga), Unity Hall (Continentals), Independence Hall, Republic Hall, Queen’s Hall and Africa. History of above-mentioned halls of residence can be found here.