The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate international students.
KAIST International Student Scholarships
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate international students. KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
KAIST welcomes applications from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for the KAISTInternational Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
KAIST International Student Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
Value of Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply for KAIST International Student Scholarships
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelines here to prepare for required documents in detail.
For more information, visit the KAIST International Student Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 23rd October 2020 by 5:00 p.m.(KST)