Applications for the African Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021 are now open for African Students to study at University College London, UK.
African Graduate Scholarships
African Graduate Scholarships Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
Value of Award
The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
How to Apply for African Graduate Scholarships
- You must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
- Please click here for an application form.
- Please submit an application form to [email protected] by 27 April 2020. IGH is unable to consider any applications submitted after this deadline.
For more information, visit the African Graduate Scholarships.
The application deadline is the 27th of April 2020.