Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Izwe Loans Limited Recruitment 2020.
Izwe Loans Limited also called “Izwe Savings and Loans Kotobabi” is a reputable financial loans institution in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager- Car for cash
- Responsible for identifying, on-boarding and serving individual / SME type customers who need short term loans
- Responsible for the achievement of Sales targets agreed for the product on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the assessment of applications made by prospective clients in line with provisions, guidelines and standards as set out in the Credit Policy for Car4Cash Loans
- Responsible for the presentation of credit requests to the Credit Manager
- Must ensure client loan requests are processed within prescribed TAT standard of 72 hours
- Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution
- Must ensure speedy resolution of customer complaints
- Must support collections team with “soft collections” techniques when required
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly portfolio quality standards set for the business
- Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good selling and persuasion skills
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable network of potential clients ready to on-board
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian Small business climate and preferences.
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales whiles maintaining an eye for portfolio quality
- Team spirit is essential
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Savings
Job Title: Credit Officers
- Prospect for new clients
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates) Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customer’s questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an SHS certificate, HND or Degree. Any tertiary Certificate will be considered.
- At least 3 months experience is required
- Hard-working and very committed individuals to work in our sales and marketing department.
- Note: Only candidates in Kumasi or its environs should apply.
Salary Range: Attractive remuneration plus benefits
How to Apply for Izwe Loans Limited Recruitment
Applicants for each of the positions should forward their application letters and CVs to [email protected]