Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships for International students.
The University of Macerata is partner of the Invest your talent in Italy programme which offers the opportunity to students from Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam to attend selected Master’s courses in English in prestigious Italian universities. The programme combines university lectures with practical on-the-job training with an Italian company.
Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships Eligibility
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
Worth of Scholarship
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the regional tax for “Diritto allo Studio”.
- Grantees must subscribe a health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illnesses or accidents.
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account. The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures
Duration of Program: The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2020. Students will receive the installment every three months.
How to Apply for Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships
Candidates must complete and submit the on-line application form available at the following link:
Full surname and all the given names must be included in the personal information section of the on-line application form (as stated in the candidate’s passport).
Applications must be submitted from March 3rd, 2021 to March 26th, 2021 until 12:00 (Midday, Italian Time).
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree);
- students who have completed their Bachelor’s studies but have not yet received their Degree Diploma – along with the final transcript of all previous exams – must also submit a document from their University certifying that they have completed their Bachelor’s program and are waiting for the Degree Diploma to be issued. This document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar’s Office;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Italian language certificate. It is not mandatory, but if submitted, it will receive a score.
- video about the candidate’s motivations (no longer than 1 minute);
- valid Passport.
An official translation into English, French or Spanish is required if the documents are in a
language other than these three languages. Both the translated documents and the original copies
must be provided.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. It is not possible to send the supporting documents by email.
Multiple applications – by using different email addresses – are strictly prohibited (see art. 3.2) and will be rejected
For More Information, visit the Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 26th, 2021 until 12:00 (Midday, Italian Time).