In Semester 2 2020, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer scholarships to new international students intending to study the Bachelor of Nursing on-campus at USQ after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted. Students who wish to commence their studies in the online mode prior to attending campus will need to apply for the on-campus offering and be accepted through the USQ admissions processes.
International Student Support Nursing Scholarship Eligibility
- be an international student
- be a full-time student
- be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted)
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 2 2020 in a Bachelor of Nursing at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- meet the academic and English requirements for the Bachelor of Nursing
*Only students commencing a Bachelor of Nursing are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be considered for this scholarship based on the information provided on their USQ International Application. USQ will use information from your admission application to assess your scholarship eligibility. Applicants will also need to be successful in gaining the appropriate visa for the duration of their study to remain eligible.
Value of Award:
- Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 10% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program.
- The scholarship will be applied as a 10% reduction of the tuition fees.
- (Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per the offer letter).
- Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient receiving a passing grade for completed courses.
How to Apply for International Student Support Nursing Scholarship
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- submit your admission application through a USQ approved education agent
For more information, visit the International Student Support Nursing Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 17th July 2020 5.00pm (AEST) (Last day to add Semester 2 courses in Nursing & Paramedicine)