Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for HTECH GROUP Recruitment for Safety Officer. HTECH GROUP Recruitment application deadline is 10 December, 2018. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
HTECH GROUP is seeking to recruit Safety Officer.
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/ BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
• Certificate in occupational health and safety
How to Apply
Send CV’s and cover letters indicating position to: [email protected] Closing Date: 10 December, 2018