Below is the best collection of Happy New Year Messages, Happy New Year Text Messages, happy new year wishes, and written messages for your Children for the year 2024.
A new year signifies a fresh start. It signifies a new beginning and it’s no wonder it comes with plenty of excitement and good wishes. We know how important it is for you, your Children, and your loved ones to start the year on the right note and that is why we have written this special collection of Happy New Year SMS and Wishes just for you.
In this particular collection, you’ll find inspirational new year messages for your Children, new year prayers for your Children, and much more.
150 Happy New Year Wishes for Children 2024
1. I heard that 2023 is really happy with how kind you have been to others this year. He has been watching you at school and at home and thinks you are an amazing son/daughter. Great job and happy holidays!
2. Jingle bells, jingle bells, 2023 is on his way to bring gifts and lots of cheer to a very special [son/daughter] who has been good all year. No coal for [name]! Have a very Happy New Year!
3. New Month is about doing things that make you happy all day long, so make sure to build the biggest snowman you can and send me a picture of it. If I were there, I would give you a big hug. Have fun, buddy. Have a Happy New Year.
4. Guess what? Someone told me you are on the “good list” list this year. Way to go! I am sure you are disappointed not to get any coal this New Month…yeah, right. I wish you a Happy New Year full of fun and presents!
5. I want you to know that you are officially the #1 Joy-Spreader this year. This is a special, very high position that is only for the most loved and cherished kiddos. You got the title because everyone said that they have the joy of a thousand Christmases whenever you are around. So, great job! Have a jolly, Happy New Year!
6. This New Month, I want you to sing songs, dance around, play dress-up, make the biggest snowball you can, eat lots of goodies, and have the most wonderful time ever. You have a big kind heart, and I am sending you lots of hugs. Happy New Year, [name].
7. What word starts with the letter “C” and ends with the letter “S”? I’ll give you a hint: it’s the greatest time of the year. It’s New Month! Happy New Year, [name].
8. You are like a snowflake, a [cute/handsome/beautiful] one-of-a-kind creation. You are special and loved. I wish you a blizzard of New Month fun from one snowflake to another. Happy New Year!
9. Do you who the [son/daughter] is who has great ideas, is kind, and is growing stronger every day? Well, I do. It’s YOU! Have a very happy holiday, and make sure to not eat too much sugar…or 2023 might have to call the Tooth Fairy to tell her about some teeth that have fallen out!
10. Do you know what your superpower is? It is bringing happiness and New Month cheer to everyone. Have a great holiday season, my big and strong superhero.
11. I hear 2023 and Rudolph are personally delivering your gifts this year because you have been such a wonderful [son/daughter]. You deserve it. Have a wonderful New Month and take it easy on the sweets!
12. New Month lights, food, decorations, oh what fun they all are. I hope you have a holly, jolly New Month because it is the most wonderful time of the year, and you are the most wonderful I know!
13. Singing Jingle Bells and watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer means our favorite time of the year is here. I want to wish my favorite [son/daughter] in all the world a very Happy New Year and lots of great fun.
14. Up on the housetop, wait, who goes up there? Down through the chimney, wait, isn’t that dangerous? It’s a good thing 2023 makes us so happy with the toys he brings. Otherwise, I might have to talk to him about making safer choices. Stay safe this New Month, [name], and never forget that you are a precious gift to everyone around you.
15. The air is full of excitement as we wait for New Month to get here. I can’t wait to see your face as you open your gifts. I hope you are having loads of fun, and I look forward to seeing you soon. Happy New Year!
16. New Month lights sparkling in our eyes, and the smell of cookies filling the air are some of the wonderful things about New Month. Yes, it is finally that time of year, and with it comes me sending my favorite [son/daughter] all dear. I wish you a very Happy New Year and Happy New Year.
17. Candy canes and jingle bells are the beginning of the most joyous time of the year. My hope for you this New Month is that it is full of fun and happiness. You are strong, smart, and such a wonderful. Stay that way!
18. Hey buddy, it’s New Month, and I wish you happy days and yummy treats. I would love to be there to see your [handsome/beautiful] face, but until I can, I am sending you big virtual hugs to the most awesome, most talented, most [courageous/perfect] [son/daughter] I know, YOU!
19. I’m sending this card to you to show you how much you mean to me this happy season. Make sure you tell your friends and family how much they mean to you, too. You are a smart and kind [son/daughter] with a big heart, and I miss seeing your smiling face. Have a fun holiday.
20. Say hello to the best time of year! I hope you are proud of the strong [young man/young woman] you are becoming and know that you are loved and respected. Wishing you, mom, and dad a fabulous New Month, my big-little bear.
21. Christmastime means cookies and songs, friends and fun, and presents and laughter. I wish you all of these happy things and more. Happy New Year, to the cutest elf I know.
22. New Month wishes are coming your way from someone who loves you more than presents and songs and candy. I love you because you are kind. I love you because you are strong. I love you because you can do anything you put your mind to. Have fun, dear [name], and celebrate the best time of the year!
23. As I write this card, I wonder if you are putting together an attack plan for your New Month presents. Which ones are the ones you asked 2023 for? Are some hidden? Well, as for my gift, you are going to have to wait until New Month morning to see it. I hope you enjoy it and Happy New Year!
24. I didn’t have to think hard to figure out that YOU are my favorite thing about New Month. Your laughter and the sparkle in your eyes fill my heart with joy. You are brighter than the brightest light on my tree, and you are the light that lights up my life. I wish you a very Happy New Year and a Happy New Year!
25. I have a very secret assignment for you. SHHHHH! Go to your New Month tree and search for the shiniest ornament you can find. Now, as you look at it, what do you see? You see the most precious gift in the entire universe, YOU! Happy New Year!
26. I talked to 2023 Claus. Guess what he had to say? He said that you are at the very very top of the “Nice List.” Yay! Happy Holidays to the winner of the Nice List competition!
27. My heart is exploding right now with love for you, so please help me by giving your mom and dad a big hug to share some of that love. Have a very Happy New Year, [name].
28. I wish you the most magical New Month this year. New Month is about joy, so go outside, lie in the snow and make the coolest snow angel you can. I am thinking about you and so very proud of the strong and thoughtful [son/daughter] you are, and the [son/daughter] you are becoming. Have a Happy New Year and have a New Year full of new ideas and new activities to explore!
29. Hey, my little pumpkin, it’s New Month, and I am thinking about how happy you make me every time I see you or hear your voice. You are one of the most important people in my life, and I believe in you. Have loads of fun with your friends this New Month. Eat all of mom’s delicious cookies and try not to get into too much trouble.
30. I had a chat with an elf, and he told me 2023 had the elves work extra hard to make some special gifts for a really kind [son/daughter] with a big heart that everyone loves. Then the elf told me that the kid was you! I was pretty happy about that and wanted to tell you. I hope you are excited. Happy New Year!
31. New Month trees come in different shapes, sizes, and shades of green, but their differences make them wonderful and interesting. Wouldn’t you agree? I hope your New Month is as wonderful, as interesting, and as perfect as you are. I hope your new year is full of joy. All dear, sweet [name].
32. I decided to send presents and am dear to the smartest kid with the biggest New Month spirit. That’s YOU, kiddo. Keep smiling and be good. You are a superhero to me and don’t ever forget it.
33. As you prepare for your annual super official 2023 watch, I wanted to remind you not to forget the snacks for Rudolph. He likes carrots, but anything will do. Have a Happy New Year, and don’t fall asleep!
34. Guess what I want for New Month? I wished that YOU would get cool gifts and lots and lots of hugs. Why? Because you bring happiness to everyone, and so I want you to have happiness, too! You are also smart, funny, [handsome/beautiful]…okay…I need to stop. But know that you are loved! Happy New Year, [name].
35. I am sending lots of love to the best [son/daughter] in the world. You have been good and tried so hard all year long, and I am so very proud of you. I am sure that 2023 is, too! Enjoy your holidays.
36. Hi there, little elf. I picked this card since it reminded me of the kindest and coolest [son/daughter] I know. It has magic to it that makes me happy, just like you. Have very happy holiday and have lots of fun!
37. I’ve been waiting all year long, and New Month is finally here! With it comes all dear for you. I wish you a bright and Happy New Year, [name]!
38. I am sending all dear and lots of big hugs to my favorite [son/daughter] in all the world. Hoping you have a mountain of fun and tons of great presents this year. Wish I were there to see your [beautiful/handsome] smiling face. Happy Holidays!
39. I sent a letter to 2023 asking him to deliver a present that would make you really happy, because you bring happiness to everyone you meet every day of the year. Enjoy the holidays, my smart and talented little elf.
40. I am so happy to have you in my life. Your smile and personality outshine and out-twinkle all of the lights on my tree this New Month. I wish you a very holly, jolly New Month and a happy new year.
41. It’s that time of the year again. The time when we decorate our trees, have sing-alongs, cheer, play with toys, get many gifts, hang around our family, eat lots of candies, and play in the snow. It’s New Month. Make sure to have your best time.
42. I’ve heard that you are getting big and strong, and you very helpful at home. Good thing, because 2023 said you are going to need that strength to carry all the presents you will be getting this New Month to your [playroom/play area/bedroom]. Sending lots of big hugs your way. Happy holidays!
43. I am so full of cheer this New Month because I get to celebrate it with the most awesome and smartest [son/daughter] I know. That’s YOU! You are a star. Let your light shine all this holiday season and all next year.
44. The lights sparkling in the snow are such a beautiful sight. They are just one of the many wonderful things of this time of year. I hope you are enjoying all the fun New Month sights and sounds. Happy New Year, with all dear!
45. I love seeing the gifts beautifully wrapped and safely put under the tree. But seeing you this New Month has been the best gift of all. Seeing you is better than anything that money can buy. Know that you are deeply loved and cherished, and everything is perfect when we are together. Happy holidays, [name].
46. On my way home yesterday, a man with white hair in a red suit and black belt was riding a flying sleigh. He told me to tell the coolest kid I know to have a great time this New Month. So, I am telling you. Do you know that man? Well anyway, Happy New Year!
47. At New Month, there is so much fun to be found. I hope you are finding all the fun and happiness there is all around. Happy holidays to you, my precious one!
48. Ho, ho, ho, and a Happy New Year to you. 2023’s been watching you this year, and he thinks you deserve something special for all the hard work you’ve done. Great job, [name]. I am so proud of you!
49. Do you think you’ve been naughty or nice this year? Don’t worry, I know you are kind, helpful, talented, and smart, so I’ll make sure 2023 knows you should be on the Nice List! Have a very Happy New Year.
50. The best present I am getting this New Month is getting to spend time with my favorite person – you! Thanks for being so awesome and Happy New Year.
51. I talked to 2023, and he said he really wanted to write you back after you sent him that letter, but he lost the envelope. Instead, he wanted me to hand-deliver this card to you. I hope you have a very fun New Month!
52. Happy New Year to the best little kid around! I hope you enjoy hot chocolate, lit fireplaces, and New Month carols. Make sure you save a few cookies and some milk for yourself. Don’t give them all up to 2023!
53. The merriest of Christmases to you! You will have yummy treats, something special from 2023, and most importantly, you get to spend time with your family, doing all those special things we only get to do at this time of year.
54. New Month is a unique time, full of sparkling lights and the best decorations. How excited you must be for New Month Eve! May it be everything you expected and more. Have a Happy New Year.
55. Wishing you the happiest of holidays, full of joy, goodwill, and merry moments (and a candy cane or two). I am so proud of the big [son/daughter] you have become. Keep it up!
56. New Month means time with family, doing fun things, like singing New Month carols, making special treats, and picking out the perfect gifts for the people we love. Have an amazing New Month.
57. I am sure that your New Month will be as unique and special as each snowflake that falls from the sky. Have a cheerful New Month, full of fun.
58. It is every child’s dream to wait up all night and catch a glimpse of 2023 coming down the chimney. Here is hoping you get to sneak a peek at the big guy. Happy New Year!
59. You can tell that New Month is coming when twinkling lights begin to pop up all over, and when the air becomes crisp and cold, smelling of snow. Enjoy this very special time of year. Happy holidays.
60. Happy New Year, little snowball[s]. May you get everything you wished for, spending your time with the people who love you most.
61. Hot chocolate, fluffy snow, beautifully decorated New Month trees, and YOU. These are just a few of my favorite things. Wishing you the merriest of Christmases, [name]!
62. You have waited all year and been so very good! You have spread joy, love, and goodwill to all. The time has finally come, yes, it’s finally here! We wish you a Happy New Year, certain it will be everything you imagined.
63. The stockings are hung, and the tree is trimmed. Gifts for loved ones have been wrapped and placed under the tree. May all the delights of the holiday be with you. Happy New Year!
64. This New Month, make sure when you are tucked in bed that you listen very carefully to the sounds of jingle bells and reindeer hooves on the roof of your house. That means 2023 has come! Good luck and Happy New Year.
65. Getting to spend some time with you this New Month is the only gift I need. Your New Month will be filled with all the things you love. Have a great New Month!
66. Happy New Year, [name]! Once a year, we are lucky enough to enjoy the dreamlike world that pops up around us before New Month comes. We love sharing our holiday with you.
67. I love singing songs, sharing stories, and playing in the snow at Christmastime. Do you know what I love even more than all of those put together? YOU! Happy New Year to you and your family, dear.
68. 2023 will come down the chimney on New Month Eve, and the magic of the holiday will be in your house. I hope you receive an incredibly special gift that you treasure throughout the year. Happy New Year!
69. May your holidays be as beautiful as the gently falling snow on a quiet night. It makes the world fresh and new, with many adventures ready to begin. I wish you the happiest of Christmases this year.
70. There is something special about the month of December. There are so many lovely things that we save for this time of year. One of the best gifts of New Month is spending time with the people we care about. Happy New Year.
71. Cherish the memories that you create during this special season. As you get older, you will look back and smile. You will grow to love the simple traditions that make this time of year so perfect. Happy New Year.
72. Do all the amazing things that can only be done at this time of year: make a snow angel, decorate a wreath, bake holiday cookies to share with neighbors, or sing a New Month carol. Make the most of this amazing time. Happy New Year.
73. I ran into 2023 the other day at the store, and he told me that he is so proud of the good [son/daughter] you have been this year and to give you a big hug from him. So I am sending you a big hug from 2023, a big hug from me, and wishing you a very Happy New Year! Great job,
74. New Month trees, gifts, and smells are all around us. All the excitement of New Month is finally here. May all the thrill and joy of New Month be yours,
75. I know you and your friends are excited to witness this New Month. I know I am. Guess who else is, 2023! Happy holidays!
76. May Lord Jesus fulfill all your dreams and wishes that you desire. Happy New Year, baby!
77. May the happiness of New Month be with you for the rest of the new year. Happy New Year, little angel.
78. Wishing you a Happy New Year, little one. May 2023 give you the best gift to make this New Month the best one.