Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Halliburton Ghana Recruitment for University Intern.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. It was founded in 1919, With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
- Company: Halliburton Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
– Entry level for professional work.
– Performs assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks.
– Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives.
– This classification is used for employees performing a designated function for an identified duration.
– May include continuing education.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply.