Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the GSK Scholarship 2023 in the UK. The full application details for the GSK Scholarship 2023 in the UK can be accessed below.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
Program Duration: 1 year
Three scholarships are available for the 2023-24 academic year. Each scholarship will cover
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00.
Eligibility for funding
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa; and
- intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM; and
- confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed program of study by submitting the Supplementary Questions Form; and
- meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements; and
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper-second-class equivalency level, and
- hold an offer of admission for 2023-24 for one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based intensive MSc programs of study.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply