Ghana National Population Council, NPC Recruitment for 2024/2025, Application guidelines and details http://www.npc.gov.gh/.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
The National Population Council (NPC) was established by the National Population Council, Act 485, 1994, to advise the Government on all population matters. The NPC is the highest statutory body set up to advise the Government on the population and related issues. The NPC is a parastatal body located in the office of the President.
The mission of the commission is to advise the Government on population and related issues and to ensure that population considerations remain central to development planning by effective coordinating the implementation of the national population policy through advocacy and networking to integrate population variables into programming at all levels
Job Title: Director, Policy Planning & Programmes (PPP) Division
• To provide technical and administrative leadership for the implements and activities of the PPP Division for their achievement of the mandate of the council
• Develop guidelines for the implementation of programmes and activities of the Division
• Provide inputs for the formulation, implementation and review of population-related policies
• Initiate action for the design of strategies for the effective integration of population issues into development planning at all levels
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Population Studies, Public Health or a related field from an accredited institution
• A minimum of 15 years post-qualification relevant work experience, with 5 years of which must be in a Deputy Director position in the Public service.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2020
Interested applicants should send typewritten applications, attached with detailed curriculum vitae and duly certified copies of relevant certificates should be addressed to:
Human Resource and Administration
National Population Council
P.O.Box MB 666
For enquiries, please call this line: 0302-923162
10 September 2020.