The Ghana Education Service (GES) posting of teachers returning from study leave with pay for the 2022/2023 academic year has been released.
The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to inform teachers returning from study leave with pay that the posting form has been uploaded online for qualified teachers to apply. All eligible teachers should follow the procedures below to check:
- Log-on to htttps://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your postings.
- Thereafter, click on “APPLY FOR POSTING”
- Pay 10.00gh via MTN Mobile Money
- Print out your posting details
- Submit it to the Regional Director for Education in the region of your new posting before reporting to your school.
The filling of online posting forms ends on Monday, 21st August, 2023.
All staff who are returning from Study Leave with Pay are required to complete the form.
It said 18 subjects have been approved for the 2023/2024 academic year for study leave with pay. The percentage allocations are 60% and 30%.
Teachers who enrolled for further studies without study leave approval in the first semester the Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has said will be considered as having vacated post.