The Ghana Education Service (GES) non-teaching staff promotion application for 2021 is open.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified serving non-teaching staff for consideration for promotion to the grade of:
- Chief Accountant II
- Deputy ChiefAccountant I & II
- Principal Accountant
Internal Audit Class
- Chief Internal Auditor II
- Deputy Chief Internal Auditor I & II
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Chief Administrative Officer II
- Deputy Chief Administrative Officer I & II
- Principal Administrative Officer
- Chief Domestic Bursar
- Deputy Chief Domestic Bursar
- Principal Domestic Bursar
- Chief Technical Officer
- Deputy Chief Technical Officer
- Principal Chief Technical Officer
- Chief Librarian
- Deputy Chief Librarian
- Principal Librarian
- Chief Supply Officer
- Deputy Chief Supply Officer
- Principal Supply Officer
Laboratory Technician Class
- Chief Laboratory Technician
- Deputy Chief Laboratory Technician
- Principal Private Secretary
GES Non-Teaching Staff Promotion Qualification
An applicant should have been promoted to any of the above-mentioned grade on or before 1st September, 2021 and should have been continuously at the post since that date (except for periods of approved absence) and must have a very satisfactory work history with good conduct in the Ghana Education Service.
Officers with Masters Degree and PhD
a. Masters/PhD program should be on the approved GES course of study
b. The Masters/PhD certificate should not have been obtained before the previous promotion.
c. Applicants should have been on the present rank/grade fr two (2) clear years.
How to Apply for GES Non-Teaching Staff Promotion
a. Each applicant should complete a copy of the APPLICATION FORM. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed to the application form.
b. An applicant’s form must be supported by all previous promotion letters and certificates.
c. The completed application form should be uploaded on the website NOT LATER THAN 30TH APRIL 2021.
Processing of Application
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for an interview.
Note: The application forms should be accessed on www.gespromotions.gov.gh
Please ensure that you complete the declaration part xi as proof of your identity.