Following the released of the CSSPS placement, the management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the call center numbers for candidates to resolve all placement-related problems.
The GES Call Center for solving placement issues is well equipped with laptops, phones, and wall screens to make sure that issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
The placement will cover candidates, both school and private, who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) in 2020, as well as other re-entrants.
How to Check CSSPS Placement
- Visit the CSSPS Result Checker Online Portal: http://www.cssps.gov.gh/
- Then Enter your 10-digits BECE index number. Add the last two digits of the year of examination eg. XXXXXXXXXX20 for 2020.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the top of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Finally, Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
All candidates that were not placed automatically can proceed to the CSSPS self-placement portal for placement.
GES Placement Call Center Numbers
Parents, guardians and candidates who are not satisfied with the recent CSSPS placement should call any of these numbers.
Please note, the GES call center lines are open from 7am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday.