Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-24, McGill University, Study in Canada, and Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-24, McGill University, Study in Canada can be accessed below.
Applications for the 2024 cohort at McGill for master’s or professional studies will be open on June 1st, 2023. McGill is offering up to 30 full scholarships and 100 entrance awards for Summer/Fall 2024 admission. To stay informed, you can attend an information session or sign up for email reminders.
McGill is seeking candidates with exceptional character, community engagement, leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, and academic strength. This includes valuing excellence, hard work, service, and lifelong learning, as well as acting with integrity, honesty, and empathy. Candidates should have the tenacity to pursue long-term goals and take meaningful risks. Community engagement and working with others to address challenges is also important, as well as pursuing a variety of interests outside the classroom. Leadership potential is necessary, along with the willingness to take on challenging roles to create meaningful change and the drive to help others and develop the potential of those being led. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to identify unmet needs and motivate others to develop creative solutions, while being willing to forge new paths and not be held back by fear of failure. Finally, academic strength and intellectual curiosity are key, with a deep interest in people, ideas, and the world, and a willingness to work with those with different perspectives. There should also be a good fit between the candidate’s proposed graduate program, qualifications, and future plans.
Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-24, McGill University, Study in Canada. is available to undertake Master’s level programs at McGill University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The benefits of the scholarship offered by McGill for Summer/Fall 2024 admission to master’s or professional studies include:
1. Full funding for the candidate’s education, which can be a significant financial relief.
2. The opportunity to attend a top-ranked university and pursue a graduate degree or professional studies, which can lead to advanced career opportunities.
3. The chance to be part of a community of exceptional individuals who value excellence, hard work, service, lifelong learning, and making meaningful contributions to society.
4. Access to resources and support to help candidates develop their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, and community engagement skills.
5. Exposure to diverse perspectives and opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds, which can broaden a candidate’s horizons and enhance their intellectual curiosity.
6. The prestige and recognition that comes with being a scholarship recipient from a top-ranked university like McGill, can help candidates stand out in their future career paths.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible to apply for our 2024 cohort, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- You are a current student on track to earn your first bachelor’s degree by August 2024
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later)
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023
You will also need to meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
Apply for McCall MacBain Scholars
Make sure to apply early! The McCall MacBain Scholarship application will be available online from June to September 2023 for Summer / Fall 2024 admission. It is separate from McGill admissions, and two reference forms are required. Find out more about the application.