Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Frannan International Ltd Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
• Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in logistics, economics, international development, procurement, project management and business administration
• A minimum of 10 years of experience working in a similar role preferably with a bilateral or multilateral development institution in Ghana
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and familiarity with relevant MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc
Demonstrated experience in the following:
• Undertaking procurement of goods and services
• Providing logistics services
• Providing support to local development initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organisation
• Passion and proficiency for spreadsheets, process and documentation
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Office software a plus
• Ability to produce advanced and well written reports/documents in English with clearly organised thoughts using proper construction, punctuation and grammar
• Attention to detail with the ability to understand how a process fits into the overall project deliverables
• Fluent in English (both written and oral) is required
• Organisational & leadership skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Logical and flexible mindset and initiative
Duration of Contract
• This is a (1) one-year contract with a possibility of renewal
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above by E-mail to [email protected]
Deadline for submission of applications is 28 September, 2021.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.