Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Frannan International Ltd Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Waste Recovery and Circular Economy Technical Specialist
• Minimum of Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline such as environmental sciences, sustainable development and waste management, natural resource management and other related fields, or equivalent qualifications
• Minimum 6 years work experience managing and/or advising cross-sectoral international development programmes, working with government partners as well as other stakeholders (private sector, development partners, and civil society organisations) in the plastic industry, circular economy and/or waste management. This may include waste management, system/technologies, resource efficiency, ocean plastic pollution and marine debris, as well as investment challenges and opportunities in the circular economy sector
• Experience in environmental integration in programme design, analysis, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
• Knowledge of Ghana’s environmental laws, policies and programmes, as well as waste and plastic management issues at national, local and community levels, both in the formal and informal sectors
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Previous experience in similar position on plastic or waste sector-related projects and/or in a donor environment is and asset
Job Title: Innovative Financing Technical Specialist
• Post-graduate degree from an accredited recognised institution in a relevant discipline such as business administration, economics, finance, international development or relevant fields. Additional graduate qualifications will be considered as assets
• At least 3 years of experience in working the field of social entrepreneurship, innovation, venture capital, private equity, impact investment, project incubation & acceleration or project finance
• Experience working in an international financial institution/development financial institution and/or other bilateral donors in the context of innovative financing for development
• Ability to innovative and work within and across government and private institutions on private sector financing solutions for development (ideally with an understanding of available solutions)
• Experience and understanding of policy, advocacy, evaluation, business and finance
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in writing and researching on public and/or private finance
• Demonstrated experience in writing concisely and clearly on complex economic and financing topics
• Experience on financing for development topics/processes, especially innovative finance
• Strong knowledge of international and regional sustainable finance and other experiences on blended/innovative financing projects.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above by E-mail to [email protected]
Deadline for submission of applications is May 14th, 2020.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.