Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First National Bank Recruitment for Global Market Head.
First National Bank Omaha is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska. It is the largest privately-held the bank in the United States with $17 billion in assets and 5,000 employees.
- Company: First National Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
- Appropriate financial degree e.g. C.A post grad level essential, CFA recommended
- Appropriate ACI accreditation
- Min 10 years experience in a banking environment or financial services
- Min 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in managing a team successfully within a complex environment
- Broad understanding of compliance and current working knowledge of the laws, including global regulations
- Beneficial if experience of the Capital Market in Ghana, Western Africa to be able to readily challenge the thinking
- Relevant systems and process knowledge
- Sound understanding of the country and Group’s structure, business flows and where to source information.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.