Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for iPay Africa Recruitment 2020.
iPay is a technology company empowering businesses and individuals, by removing the complexities of receiving and making payments to increase their productivity and deepen customer loyalty. Our mission is to be the simplest, safest and fastest way to get paid online, in-store and via mobile devices for businesses and individuals in their local currencies in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Marketing Specialist
As the Marketing and Operations Specialist at iPay, you will be a member of the Business Operations team, which means that you will be part of a team that strives to empower thousands of business owners and individuals with both the knowledge of our services and the courage they need to bring their ideas to life.
Our team is small but highly accomplished. You’ll work side by side with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
This is a full-time role based in iPay’s Office in Accra, Ghana and you’ll report directly to the Commercial Manager.
- You’ll serve as a project manager and liaison between the Sales team, the Engineering team, Graphic designers, prospects and partners. Day to day, you’ll create an enabling environment within which the sales team can do superlative work, including all aspects of planning, tracking, coordination, and documentation.
- Responsible for all operational aspects of the business including budgeting and forecasting, accounting, reporting, planning and auditing.
- Responsible for coordinating PR efforts such as issuing press releases of the introduction of new products and coordinating press interviews with most popular radio and TV stations.
- Create top of mind and brand awareness of our products and services via above the line, below the line and direct sales channels.
- Drive digital awareness via social media, Email and Telesales to drive self-sign up and achieve sales and marketing targets.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities, evaluate customer needs and actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients, prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services and represent iPay at self-hosted and external events.
- Highlight ideas on how to improve the product and better serve our customers and their customers.
You are a perfect fit for this role if:
- You enjoy engaging with customers and helping them succeed with prior experience in marketing and strong background in digital marketing.
- You are process-driven and understand processes intuitively, are highly organized, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work.
- You have a good appetite for learning and are not scared of challenges to what you know
- You have excellent organizational skills and time management
- You are able to work without direct supervision and have a professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled and are able to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently
- You seek first to understand and then to be understood. You communicate your actions and intentions clearly – verbally as well as in a written form.
- You have a proactive attitude towards problems. You pay attention to details and think about the implications of what you are doing
- Driven to innovate, rather than being limited by what is there or has already been done before
- You are a strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- Have previous experience in the banking, telecommunications or payments industry.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve Marketing and Digital Awareness targets using a mix of channels.
- Own a named account list and develop outbound plans for creating, nurturing, winning, and expanding business within your target sectors.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and operational teams.
- Implement operational processes to drive efficiency in the team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2020.