Fieldcore Job Vacancies 2017 | How to Apply.
FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
Job Title: Technical Field Advisor
- The Technical Field Advisor (TFA) provides on-site technical direction and leadership of field operations activities at customer-owned utility and industrial plants. TFAs are responsible for ensuring compliance, financial, contractual and service fulfillment through established company procedures.PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
- Manage on-site activities during installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or diagnostics on systems and equipment.
- Review plant engineering documents. Read, understand and interpret Process Flow Diagram (PFDs) and Piping and Instrumentation Drawing (P&IDs).
- Plan, organize, integrate, and directs resources such as labor, tools and materials as required to complete the work scope per contractual requirements.
- Direct and perform repair or inspection procedures utilizing the latest electronic communication, references and documentation technologies.
- Consult with customer management and technical counterparts including communications with other customer operators, Field managers, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), sales, engineering, logistics, outside contractors and plant operators regarding equipment and operations regularly.
- Provide timely and accurate internal and external reports.
- Ensure proper utilization of equipment, and compliance with company EHS guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Provide expert consultation on complex projects.
- Provide customers with technical direction and support on Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) packaged products.
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor Degree (Chemistry, CE, EE, ME, IE or Environmental Engineering) from an accredited college or university and 4 years of experience, or 10 years of experience without formal degree, in power generation or technical field services industry
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience • Successful completion of required training programs
- Demonstrated progressive experience with various types of equipment and site accountabilities is required
- Ability and willingness to gain and maintain access to the customer site Desired Characteristics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers
- Ability to successfully lead a team in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated Program / Project management skills
- Experience with large scale equipment commissioning and operations
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel) and ability to learn company and site specific computer applications
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.