Expro Ghana Job Vacancy for Senior Controller – How to Apply
- Job Title: Senior Controller
- Job Location: Accra
- Job Status: Full-Time
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for assuring the financial integrity of the business including overseeing the application of financial controls and accuracy
of reporting. Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures. Responsible for the provision of
commercial advice and financial analysis to relevant parties.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Prepare and present monthly financial accounts, forecasts and associated reports.
2. Collate and prepare annual budget information.
3. Use the Company systems e.g. SAP and TM1 to assess possible tax exposure cost and ensuring best practices are actioned and ensure compliance.
4. Ensure that all financial transactions are undertaken in a timely manner and that there is full compliance with company policies, procedures and in line with legislative requirements.
5. Produce the required Management reports are per timetable and ensure accuracy. Highlight any discrepancies investigate and discuss cause with related Management.
6. Analyse budget forecasting, prepare financial transaction and audit reports.
7. Review any accounting or financial irregularities and raise action plan to address issues.
8. Ensure full compliance and approval as per company policies and ensure compliance with appropriate legislation in place at time of action.
9. Action any queries and respond to correspondence received for area of responsibility.
10. Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
11. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
12. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
13. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
14. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Degree qualified in a recognised accounting qualification
8+ years practical experience within a Finance environment
Proficient in using SAP or a similar Finance package
Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.