The Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment application for teaching staff for 2023/2024 is ongoing. The GES recruitment is ongoing, we have provided guidelines on how to apply for GES recruitment for 2023 | Ghana Education Service (GES) Teachers Recruitment with Diploma in Basic Education.
Ghstudents.com have reported that the Ghana Education Service (GES) has started the recruitment of qualified graduate teachers with a Diploma in Basic Education who have completed their national service and wish to be recruited by the GES as teaching staff.
Applicants who intend to apply for the position of classroom teacher will be required to log onto www.gespromotions.gov.gh to fill an online application form.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has set requirement guidelines to recruit qualified newly trained teachers for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Per the guidelines, candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers under the GES should have completed and earned a diploma’s degree in Basic Education.
Additionally, the candidates must have completed the mandatory national service and passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
Such candidates should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
GES Recruitment Application Requirements
The Ghana Education Service (GES) is requesting applications from trained teachers who have Diploma in Basic Education Certificate to be considered for recruitment.
1. To facilitate learning using 21st-century technology.
2. Continuously improve learner’s ability to research using new technologies.
3. Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different learning abilities and help them achieve excellent academic results.
4. Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions.
5. Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of learners’ competency.
6. Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of Institution.
GES Recruitment Requirements
The GES has indicated that candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers must have the following basic requirements.
- Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination
- Available to work where your services are needed
GES Recruitment Application Guidelines 2023
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to access GES official web portal to apply online.
GES Recruitment Application Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the application would be from 10th February 2023 to 24th February 2023.
Please share this information with your friends who are interested in applying for the GES recruitment 2023.