Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: UDM/MSS Support Engineer
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related technical discipline
- Minimum years of experience: 5+ years
- Domain experience: Ericsson UDM and MSS primarily, IMS handing and knowledge will be added benefit for the candidate
- Experience from technical job roles is expected in Solution Integration and Customer Support including, Candidate will be assessed according to the following tracks:
- Hands on experience of Ericsson UDM (HLR-FE, HSS-FE, EIR-FE and CUDB) and MSS Domain nodes (AXE MSC-SBC, CPP M-MGW, APG43 Linux, Blade Cluster and BSP Platform)
- Good understanding of LDAP, Diameter, Mobile Signaling covering C7, HSL, SIP, BICC, SCCP, H.248 etc
- Traffic flows covering CS Fallback and IMS/VoLTE
- Data Transcript handling for Number analysis, Global Title, Routing Case and Parameter handling
- Familiar with AXE Test System Trace handling, MOSTI Trace, Capturing Unit and Wireshark Trace analysis
- Able to troubleshoot for MSC application and Hardware (APZ, APG and BSP issues)
- APG43 Linux troubleshooting and disaster recovery procedure
- AXE Correction Package loading, APG43 update handling
- Familiar and hands-on experience of IMS Domain Nodes vMTAS, vCSCF, vSBC (BGF functions), CPP MRS and vEME node will be added benefit for this position.
- Cloud and Virtualization knowledge will be beneficial
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.