Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment 2020.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
- Company: Kempinski Hotels
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Driver
The overall scope of the role is to organize and arrange all guest/staff pick up and drop off services according to the guest requirements and to ensure that guest, requiring this service are picked up from any location within the least waiting time possible and are transferred to the hotel.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal appearance, conduct, hygiene and posture.
- Assist guest/staff in loading the luggage in the trunk of the vehicle.
- Guest/staff name will be used throughout the conversation.
- Assist in staff activities, distribution of items.
- Run errands as directed by head of departments.
- Wear Name tag and be well-groomed.
- Be fully conversant with all hotel activities and promotions.
- Exhibit a friendly manner with smile.
- Respect the guest’s/staff’s presence when interacting with other Colleagues.
- Ascertain if guest/staff would like to listen to the radio.
- Ensure standard amenities (water still, sparkling, chilled and room temperature).
- Ensure to report back to Head of Department in case of any minor or major accident during the process of driving or any other event.
- Ensure all vehicles are in safe, clean and well-maintained driving conditions.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License
- High School Certificate.
- 2 years driving experience
- In depth knowledge of the City and the surroundings
- English – good oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Familiar with traffic laws / rules and regulations
- Solid driving skills
- General understanding of automotives/luxury cars
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Concern for quality
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation.
How to Apply