Opportunity is opened for Fondazione Edu Scholarship for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) students. All interested students are to carefully read through the requirements and put in an application before the closing date.
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students of the University to help them pursue their education successfully.
EDU FANDAZIONE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
The Scholarship is opened to only First (1st) year students at the University, pursuing a full time programme.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EDU FANDAZIONE SCHOLARSHIP
Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application Forms and Renewal Forms can be downloaded from the following:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
Both Renewing and new applicants are to submit their applications on or before 27th January, 2023 at 4.00 pm.