Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for E-Coach Recruitment 2023/2024.
eCoach is a technology firm with a focus on making quality educational content widely accessible and more affordable, with a focus on developing world context. We have developed a robust but highly flexible content authoring and distribution platform for both online and offline contexts.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Machine Learning Engineer at E-Coach Solutions in Accra with flexibility for some remote work. The Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining ML models, algorithms, and data pipelines. The role also involves working with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and build Artificial Intelligence solutions and applying statistical analysis to create predictive models for business impact.
- Computer Science and Statistics skills
- Experience in Pattern Recognition and Neural Networks
- Experience building algorithms and data pipelines from scratch
- Proficiency in Python and its data science libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-Learn
- Working proficiency in SQL and relational databases
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure is a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2023