Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for DKT International Recruitment 2020.
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Front Desk Officer – Support Services
Department: Support Services Department
Directly reports to: Assistant Senior Manager – Support Services
• Provide general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
• Assist on managing office and staff logistics.
• Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
• Assist on administering personnel functions.
• Assist Support Services Manager.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with providing general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of administrative systems that allow for the most optimal and professional atmosphere.
• Develop and maintain filing systems, paper and electronic, to audit-level standard.
• Maintain office facilities, furniture, and equipment up-to-date and in good working order. Ensure offices are clean and functional, including pantry area.
• Control office stationeries, supplies and replenishments. Maintain an up-to-date inventory at all times and maintenance log for equipment such as photocopier and facsimile machine.
• Provide administrative recommendations that lead to enhanced performance and outputs.
Assist on managing office and staff logistics
• Organize meetings and events inside and outside the DKT office. Arrange for venue, refreshments, audio-visual use/rental, invitations, and other components of the event.
Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
• Perform secretarial duties including travel arrangements & meeting schedules
• Serve as one of the key ‘voices’ representing DKT during primary contact, maintaining positive, professional relationships.
• Monitor reception of visitors.
• Make arrangements for business cards for staff and printing of project materials as requested.
• Assist in the placement of advertisements and notices in local papers.
• Provide regular and ad hoc support to technical staff; such as document duplication, document compilation, light editing and formatting.
• Assist other team members when workloads and circumstances require it.
• Assist in activities and events related to representation of DKT International.
Assist with Vehicle Maintenance & Management
• Evaluate and process all incoming servicing and maintenance needs for the entire fleet of company vehicles.
• Liaise and maintain relationship with TOTAL Ghana and all major servicing garages for fuel and vehicle maintenance purposes.
• Prepare monthly fuel and vehicle maintenance report.
• Monitor and supervise legal documentation covering vehicle road worthiness and licensing.
Assist on administering personnel functions
• Assist SSDManagerin maintaining up-to-date employee files.
• Assist in the implementation of Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Assist in monitoring and managing staff leave and sick days.
• Assist in recruitment process for approved vacancies, staff training, placement, promotion, transfer and termination.
• Assist in administering staff benefits including health insurance and accident insurances.
• Assist in administering work permit and other permits, customs requests, visas, and licenses for l expatriate personnel and their eligible dependents, in compliance with the prevailing regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
• Assure confidentiality in handling business related issues.
Work Guides and References
• Accounting Procedures and Policies
• Marketing Plan
• Employee Handbook
• Provide quality administrative support for the office, including the CD.
• Help to make office environment in which employees are happy to come to work.
• Contribute to overall program goals.
Key Performance Indicators
• DKT sales targets
• Quality of office administration and services provided.
• Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by customers and partners
• Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by employees
• Effectiveness of personnel management systems
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Office management training
• Secretarial courses
• Personnel management training
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar occupation
• Experience in international company
Skills and abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literacy
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Writing & communication skills
• Integrity and honesty
• Ability to work during weekends upon request and beyond official working hours will be a plus
• Must be willing to work in this role for at least 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their application and CVs to [email protected]
Please all application letters should have the subject: ‘FRONT DESK OFFICER – CONFIDENTIAL’. Kindly indicate your region of preference in your email heading.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020.