Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Danone Recruitment 2022.
Danone S.A. is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris and founded in Barcelona, Spain. It is listed on Euronext Paris where it is a component of the CAC 40 stock market index. Some of the company’s products are branded Dannon in the United States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Sustainability Manager
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Ensure the company move towards achieving Danone Goals, nurturing the dual economic and social project of Danone, and contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Support local teams / departments in assessing their performance and building their improvement strategy
- Responsible for educating employees on the “One Planet, One Health” vision, agenda & policies, and on circular economy
- Perform assessments and analysis on sustainable practices throughout the value chain and propose solutions and strategies to improve and develop them
- Lead and develop an inclusive-recycling project (Pick-IT)
- Work on and lead CSR projects (clean-up events, sanitation, and afforestation sensitization campaigns, etc.)
- Represent the company in national, regional, and continental multi-stakeholder coalitions (GRIPE, AIVdP, APRA, etc.)
- Strong leadership & Decision-making skills
- Facilitation and mediation skills that allow a productive and harmonious team environment
- Pro-active and good communication skills to ensure project information is disseminated to all stakeholders in different ways (informal and formal stakeholders)
- 5 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years of Lead Project or Program Management
- Enjoy working in a non-traditional work setting (i.e., landfills/dumpsites, open-air environments, be willing to work on weekends when necessary)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to process and interpret various forms of information in order to make fact-based decisions
- Ability to create and make presentations to formal and informal stakeholders
Applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 30 July. 2021.