Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CSG Recruitment for Principal Geotechnical Engineer, Tailings.
- Company: CSG
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established consulting business?
Do you have more than 15 years’ experience within Geotechnical Engineering?
My client is a well-established and successful consulting business which due to their continue growth and success is looking for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join their team. This role is a great steppingstone for someone looking to work their way up to a Practice Leader position in the future.
My client is looking for individuals with a strong geotechnical background who have experience in working on tailings dams or tailing storage facility projects in the mining industry. If you have a strong technical background as well as experience working with clients, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Scope of Responsibility
As Principal Geotechnical Engineer, you will provide engineering leadership in keeping with your senior role. You will also:
- Play a key role in the design and construction of Tailings Dams, Waste Storage Facilities (WSF) and Tailing Storage Facilities (TSF) for mining operators.
- Manage a team of 8 personnel consisting of civil engineers, hydraulic engineers and technicians.
- Contribute your experience in the wider operations environment with a focus on safety.
- Have a strong focus on strategic systems and knowledge development for continued improvement.
- Have a strong desire to progress within the business and build a career.
Qualifications & Experience
- 15 years + experience within Geotechnical Engineering with strong experience in the design and construction of tailing dams and tailings storage facilities in the mining industry.
- Civil Engineering degree or Geotechnical Engineering degree equivalent
- A strong background in working for a consultancy with experience of consulting for operators in the mining industry.
- It would be desirable to be a Registered Professional Engineer with the membership of professional bodies related to geotechnical engineering, tailing/water dams, and international mining
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely well-established company that is looking to expand. If you would like a role with plenty of opportunities to progress, please apply to be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply.