Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Crowdfrica Recruitment 2021. The application deadline is 27th November 2020.
Crowdfrica is revolutionizing the act of crowdfunding for the African continent. Crowdfrica.org is a global crowdfunding platform that enables anyone anywhere to contribute money to directly fund life-changing healthcare, classroom supplies, and SMEs in Ghana, Africa. Through Crowdfrica, individuals and organizations around the world can contribute as low as $5 to fund surgeries, health insurance, and classroom supplies for people in need. We are connecting people to make universal healthcare and quality education in Africa a reality. Example of what people are doing through crowdfrica.org: Three unique donors from Ghana contributed $650 to help 3-year-old Sarah who had a tumor on the eye to get the surgery she needed. And Bridget from the diaspora used her birthday to raise funds on crowdfrica.org to provide 214 people in a poor village with two years of health insurance each.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Finance & Administrator
The Business Admin will undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. To be an excellent admin and you must be organized and detail-oriented and strongly believe in our mission and core values.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Schedule, organize, and attend stakeholder meetings and maintain the agenda.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Draft, edit and prepare correspondence paperwork and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets, and or databases
- Handle our corporate filings
- Handle our corporate accounting and finance
- Help with budgeting activities
- Help build relations with external parties
- Evaluate and enhance employment and employee performance.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency in our operations.
- Provide customer support (We all do!)
- Coordinating and uploading campaigns
- Send donor updates (receipts, Thank yous, photos)
- Help manage communications through media relations, social media, email, etc.
- Create and send Monthly Newsletters emails
- Business Admin graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math and details.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behavior.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience.
Things to learn:
- Strong project and partnership management
- Understand our markets
- International Accounting and Finance
- They will be more helpful as we grow and you take on more leading roles.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 8th May 2021