Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students 2023, and the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students 2023 can be accessed below.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of education and other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cooke Foundation College, USA
Host Institution(s): Cooke Foundation College, USA
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the most extensive undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial needs who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding, as well as a thriving network of nearly 3,200 fellow Cooke Scholars and Alumni.
This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience.
To be eligible for Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Fall College Enrolment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2024.
- GPA – Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrate Unmet Financial Need – We will consider applicants with a family annual gross income of up to $95,000. During the selection process, the Foundation will conduct a full financial review which will take into account all income and assets of the student and the student’s parents.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for international students, applicants should submit applications online. The Cooke College Scholarship Program application will open on August 24, 2023, and close on November 16, 2023.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2023
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the OCooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students 2023.