Did you know that you can now check your WAEC result without a scratch card? Checking the 2021 WAEC result now has been made simple. Just a USSD short code away you can have your WAEC result as SMS right on your mobile phone without buying a scratch card.
In this simplified guide, I will be showing you how to check your WAEC result with your mobile phone without a scratch card. This method is available on all Mobile Money platforms (MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Tigo Cash and Vodafone Cash).
With this procedure, you can simply get your WAEC result as SMS using any mobile money platform. However, you’ll be charged a token for this service.
Importantly, this procedure is applicable to all WAEC administered examinations including WASSCE, GCE, BECE, ABCE, and GBCE.
Shorcode to Buy WAEC Result Checker
Candidates who sat for the Senior Secondary School Examination of the 2021 West Africa Examination Council can now check their results via SMS or by visiting the WAEC portal. A
- Dial *944# on your mobile phone
- Select option 1 (Result checker pins)
- Select option 1 (Result checker pins BECE, WASSCE)
- Choose your mobile money network to make payment (e.g MTN mobile money)
- Select either option 1 (Self) or option 2 (other) and follow the instructions on your screen to make payment.
- (Dial *170# and select option 6 followed by option 3 to approve your transaction. You will be charged GHS 10.00).
N/B: The cost of each Results Checker PIN is GHS 10 while the cost of an SMS text of results is GHS6.
According to the Council, you can also retrieve your SMS at recoversms.waecgh.org. Candidates who might face problems checking the results are to send an email to [email protected] for support.
How to Check WAEC Result Online
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below; http://ghana.waecdirect.org OR https://eresults.waecgh.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
Now, if you encounter any problem checking your results, send an email to [email protected], you can also drop your opinion on the comment section of this page.