Food and Drug Authority Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022 | The Food and Drug Authority (FDA) Ghana 2021/2022 recruitment form and portal has been enabled.
I believe you visited this page because you want to apply for the Food and Drug Authority Ghana (FDA) recruitment for 2021.
About Food and Drug Authority Ghana
The FDA exists to protect public health by assuring the safety, efficacy and security of human and veterinary drugs, food, biological products, cosmetics, medical devices, household chemical substances, tobacco and the conduct of clinical trials in the country.
• To provide leadership and operational support for the FDA’s IT infrastructure, to enable staff carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To install and configure software and hardware systems in windows and open source environments
• To manage network servers and technology tools
• To set up accounts and workstations
• To monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• To manage active directory and firewalls
• To troubleshoot IT system’s issues and outages
• To ensure IT security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• To upgrade systems with new releases and models
• To build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
• To install, configure and maintain databases (both in proprietary and open source databases)
• To ensure that database information is always available to all users
• To monitor performance and security of the databases and minimise the risk of database failing
• To test new systems, commission and install new applications
• To maintain corporate mail
• To conduct server backups, recovery services, create procedures, schedule monitor database backup and recovery.
• To define and enforce naming standards and data type standards across the FDA
• To implement monitoring, security and other rules to meet regulatory compliance needs
• To develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
Food and Drug Authority Ghana Recruitment Requirements
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Humanities, Sciences or related field
• Master’s Degree Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years of work-related experience in the following areas:
• My SQL, SQL Server, Postgrel SQL, etc
• Microsoft Windows installation, configuration and its management
• Open Source installation, configuration especially DNS servers, IP-table configuration, etc
• Active Directory installation, configuration and its management
• Computer networking i.e. TCP/IP, Cisco switches and routers
• Relational Database (e.g. Oracle, SQL server, etc.)
• Microsoft Operating System – server 2008 or higher
• Open Source Operating System – Centos 6.0 or higher
How to Apply for Food and Drug Authority Ghana
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer at [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.