In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to check and activate your NSS pin code before proceeding with your registration.
Following the release of PIN CODES for posting of all final year students by the management of the Ghana National Service Scheme, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to help you check and activate your pin codes.
How to Check & Activate NSS Pin Code Before Registration
Activating your PIN Code prior to registration for your national service obligation have been simplified. The process takes less than five minutes to complete. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/
and prefix your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH”
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank is preferred.
How to activate PIN with MTN Mobile Money
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
Good afternoon, please i have been trying to get my pincode through momo,but with my ID and date of birth,it’s not going through, please what should I do,any help please
I won’t be registered mobile money
Good morning, hope you are okay. I am deaf, please help me NSS my index number or date of birth incorrect. What’s wrong?