For international students who wish to pursue their study in Denmark, we have compiled a complete list of low tuition universities in Denmark for International students.
Denmark is a popular study location in central Europe. It is known for its cheap and affordable tuition universities where international students with low financial income can study their dream course.
Apart from the low tuition universities, the cost of living in Denmark for international students is quite low and affordable. Also, various higher institutions in Denmark offer courses taught in English. Undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in Denmark have a wide range of universities to choose from.
Tuition Fee for Universities in Denmark
Denmark universities offer tuition free program at undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters) level only for students from the European Union and European Economic Area, and also students participating in an exchange programme in Denmark.
International students studying in Denmark pay tuition fees of about 6,000 EUR per year. However, tuition fees depend on the course of study and the university offering the course. The average tuition fees paid by international students in a Danish university is around 12,000 – 15,000 EUR.
Students who have the following are exempted from tuition fees.
- Permanent residence permit in Denmark
- Temporary residence permit which can be changed to a permanent one
- Parent from a non-EU/EEA country who is already working in Denmark.
- How to Apply to Universities in Denmark.
- Cost of Studying in Denmark for International Students.
- How to Apply for Danish Student Visa.
List of Low Tuition Universities in Denmark
- Aalborg Business College
- Aalborg University
- Aarhus School of Business
- Copenhagen Business School
- University of Southern Denmark
- Roskilde University
- Royal Danish School of Pharmacy
- Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aarhus University
- University of Copenhagen