Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023, and Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023 can be accessed below.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students is now open for applications from interested and eligible students wishing to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2022 – 2023 academic session.
At Canadian University Dubai, are committed to providing a quality, Canadian education for all. The University recognized the importance of difference and diversity and does not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of your enrolment.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canadian University Dubai, United Arab Emirate
- Host Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai, United Arab Emirate
- Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition waiver
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Master’s level programs at the Canadian University of Dubai.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships
To alleviate some of this concern and to reward high academic achievers, CUD offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Please note that the number of scholarships awarded is limited and students must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for their application to be considered by the scholarship committee. The amount to be awarded depends on the specific criteria outlined for each scholarship.
International Students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
- For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for. These details are outlined in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship, or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships International Students should apply online for these opportunities.
Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to [email protected].
Application Deadline: December 20, 2022