Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships
The University of Brunel is offering 130 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation would be appreciated.
Number of Awardees:
- September entry: 110 awards will be allocated in early September, to those applicants who meet all the following eligibility criteria.
- January entry: 20 scholarships, plus any remaining awards from September, will be allocated in January 2020.
Value and Duration of Scholarship:
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
How to Apply for Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships
To be considered applicants must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
For more information, visit the Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships.
- Phase 1: Apply by 30th April 2019 to be considered for an early award.
- Phase 2: Apply by 31st July 2019 to be considered for a later award.