Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Bolt Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Bolt, formerly known as Taxify, is an Estonian transportation network company founded and headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient, and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- Increase Bolt’s brand visibility in Ghana
- Grow the number of both active riders and drivers
- Develop and implement local marketing campaigns and PR strategy
- Implement social media strategy for Bolt’s local social media channels
- Uncover brand partnerships with other local brands to increase user acquisition and brand awareness
- Be in charge of local events and event partnerships to increase brand visibility in your country
- Review and analyze the performance of all local marketing activities, ensuring they stay within budget and deliver optimal ROI
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with ideating for consumer brands (including uncovering insights and distilling them via offline and online brand experiences)
- Experience with social media management Knowing your C-s (CPM, CPC, CPI are part of your vocabulary)
- Outstanding English copywriting skills
- Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- A data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.