Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for BlueCrest University College Recruitment 2023/2024.
BlueCrest University College Recruitment
BlueCrest, a technologically advanced university, makes sure that technology is highly valued and given priority in all areas of the program. BlueCrest aims to graduate students who are expansive, creative thinkers, and most importantly, capable enough to compete in the global marketplace. Because the institution favours fostering job creators rather than job seekers, our educational philosophies centre on leadership, innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Officer
BlueCrest College is looking for a Student Recruitment Officer to join our team to handle student recruitment for university programs. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role and have a good network to attract students from schools and universities. The candidate will be responsible for promoting the college’s courses, attracting and retaining students, and contributing to the overall growth of the college.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract students from schools and universities to BlueCrest College.
- Organize and attend education fairs, open days, and other events to promote the college and its programs. Build and maintain relationships with schools, universities, and other educational institutions to facilitate student recruitment.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information about the college’s programs, admission requirements, and application process to prospective students.
- Manage the application and admission process, including reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and making admission decisions.
- Work with the marketing team to develop promotional materials, such as brochures and posters, to promote the college and its programs.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as finance and academic affairs, to ensure a smooth admission and enrollment process.
- Maintain accurate records of student recruitment activities, including contact information, recruitment numbers, and conversion rates.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in student recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in student recruitment, preferably in a higher education setting.
- Proven track record of successful student recruitment and retention.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good network of contacts in schools and universities.
- Knowledge of admission requirements and procedures in the higher education sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.
- Flexibility to work on evenings and weekends, as required
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 15th April 2023