Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for British Council Recruitment for Business Support Assistant.
The British Council in Sub Saharan Africa has an opportunity for an experienced Human Resources professional to support country operations in Ghana, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Cameroon. The postholder will be responsible for providing British Council staff based in West Africa Cluster with advice and services on a range of HR issues and support the achievement of operational goals.
- Company: British Council
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
|To provide safe and quality office support services to British Council Staff, Partners and Visitors as well as exams, projects and other programmes.To always act professionally and demonstrate the Council’s values in all assignments.|
- Qualified to University degree level, or equivalent
- Degree in finance or business-related subject desirable
- A good level of spoken and written English (at least B2 proficiency level)
- At least one (1) year experience in an administrative role
- Experience with organizing projects or events
- Experience working in a business support role advantageous
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply.