Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Upfield Recruitment 2021.
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 and is domiciled in the Cayman Islands. Binance is currently the largest exchange in the world in terms of the daily trading volume.
Job Title: Merchant Operations – Binance P2P
- Work extensively with Data Dashboards to refine merchants’ experience and inform management strategy decisions
- Assist the leadership in leading merchant expansion plans for Africa
- Handle disputes between merchants and other trading parties, assist merchants with troubleshooting
- Help develop new strategies to relentlessly push merchant operations standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly
- Helping to coordinate key local marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships with merchants, and organizing key events
- Represent Binance in the local events, media and with external stakeholders
- Direct ongoing market research to foster Binance P2P merchant network’s growth
- College degree or above
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience in customer service/business development roles, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry
- Knowledge or keen interest in Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry is a must
- Advanced understanding of Peer to peer trading is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 10th August. 2021